Posted: 11/05/12 13:16, Edited: 04/24/13 15:28
by Dave Mindeman
I'm a lousy prognisticator but I can't resist a few quick predictions.
1) Obama wins both electoral college and popular vote. 309 electoral votes. Let's just say the popular vote will be close.
2) Klobuchar will crack 60%.
3) Nolan wins...rest will stay the same. 5-3 Dem in House.
4) MN Legislature: Senate turns Democrat - 36-31. House could go either way, but think it will end up Democrat also: 68-66.
5) US Senate - Democrats hold 52-48. US House - Stays GOP, but Dems gain 7 seats.
6) Constitutional amendments - Marriage fails. Voter ID barely passes.
7) Upset: Shelley Berkely wins Senate seat in Nevada.
8) Dark horse possibility: Graves beats Bachmann
One thing for sure...it will all end tomorrow (or a close proximity to tomorrow).